Kick Toenail Fungus For Good!
Avoid the embarrassment of:
- Cracked, broken or discolored toenails.
- Fear of taking your socks off in front of your date.
- Embarrassed to show your feet and toes.
What is toenail fungus?
- Nail fungus, or onychomycosis, is an infection of the skin under the toenail causing discolored, brittle, thickened, or lifted nails.
- Nail fungus is not only an infection that can be unsightly, but it can also cause other health issues and be spread easily to others.
Do I Have Toenail Fungus?
- Discolored or yellow nails
- Brittle, cracked or broken nails
- Thickened nails
- Lifted nails
Important Information About Toenail Fungus
Ready To Start?
For as little as $1.65 a day ($49.50 per month), you get:
- Confidential Online Questionnaire
- Reviewed and Diagnosed by a Licensed Clinician
- Prescription FDA Approved Medications
- Shipping and Administration of Your Care
- Nail Health Supplement
- Nail Treatment Accessories
- Order Fulfillment
STRIDE uses a combination of topical and oral medication that is 89% effective against toenail fungus
Nail fungus, like many infections, is most effectively treated with an oral medication.
Topical prescription medicine can work as a standalone treatment or as a supplement to oral medication to clear your nails faster.
The combination of both oral and topical medication is proven to be the most effective treatment* for nail fungus.